Sorry today’s post is late and probably most of you won’t see it until tomorrow.
See, I have this routine where I write the next day0
Sorry, Lucy decided to type with her toes.
(see what I did there? Most people would have gone back and deleted the toe typing and continued on like nothing ever happened. Me? I leave it and then tell you about it because I’M JUST THAT REAL, YO.)
Anyway, my routine. I write the next day’s post the night before after I’ve gotten Lucy to sleep, and then I schedule it to autopost the next morning. That way I can sleep till noon and none of you are any the wiser.
Not really. Have I mentioned it’s summer now and I have three children?
Lucy, though, hasn’t wanted to cooperate with the routine lately and so Friday night I was exhausted and forgot to write today’s post.
Nay, I didn’t forget. I simply was too tired to do it. There.
I say all that to say, “Here, it’s Saturday’s post!”
And guess what. I’ve received accolades. Well, accolade.
My friend Genevieve has bestowed upon me an award.
I am thrilled.
So the terms of this award are that I tell you seven amazing things about me and then I award this award to 15 (fifteen!!) other bloggers. So it’s like virtual blog award relay, because I don’t get to keep the blog baton.
So, seven amazing things:
1. I hate choosing music. Also I almost never know the title and artist of whatever music I’m listening to or song I currently like. I think that’s why I like soundtracks so much. The music gets chosen and chances are if I liked the movie I’ll like the soundtrack. Done.
2. I want to live in weird places. Josh gets annoyed because whenever we drive past abandoned warehouses or factories or the like, I always mention living there. Do you not think that would be awesome? Because I totally do.
3. I am developing various phobias as I age. Spiders, snakes. All that kind of etc.
4. I love pie.
5. I suck at typing.
6. I just made a list kind of like this the other day, so I’m quitting.
7. Plus this post is coming dangerously close to going the way of last night. So. Tired.
Now here’s the thing. I don’t know fifteen blogs and also I have good friends who blog and what if I forgot one?
So if you have a blog, please link it in the comments and then put this lovely photo on your own blog. Pass the baton, YO.